- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
THERE IT IS AGAIN! THERE IT FUCKING IS! i’VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT THIS PHOTO FOR YEARS AND NEVER COULD FIND IT!! THE LAN PARTY WITH THE GUY DUCT-TAPED TO THE CEILING!! BACK IN ANCIENT TIMES WHEN PEOPLE STILL USED CATHODE MONITORS AND WHEN COUNTERSTRIKE WAS THE NEW THING. THIS SHIT IS REAL. THIS IS REAL SHIT. SHIT THAT HAPPENED.
who knew a card in cards against humanity could remind me of high school
Did you mean supernatural
no i meant high school honestly why do you guys do this
I think you mean supernatural
i literally do not
I’m pretty sure you do mean supernatural
IM SORRY YOUR FANDOM SUCKS AND MAKES EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM AND IM SORRY THE WRITERS OF YOUR FAVORITE SHOW ARE TOO HOMOPHOBIC TO POSSIBLY MAKE ANY OF THEIR MAIN CHARACTERS LGBT+ AND IM SORRY THEY QUEERBAIT INTO OBLIVION LIKE IM VERY SORRY
- do you drink or smoke?
- (under his breath) what a loser
It’s 2014 and racism is alive and well everyone…
WOOOOOOOOOW. WHAT THE ENTIRE F*CK?!?!?!?!
notice theyre not being tear gased tho
I have tears in my eyes man. I’m not even there and I am so freaking tired of this.
i hate white people
Literally you might as well just say I hate countries. Such a wide variety of people, you can’t generalise white people. It’s idiotic.
i love how you see the klu klux klan in a photo disturbing a peaceful protest for a slain boy but the fact that i said i hate white people is what’s making you upset. white people in a nutshell. lacking the basic empathy needed to understand why black people hate our oppressors. and, on the note of generalizing: when white people are generalized, it keeps black people safe from potentially violent racists. when black people are generalized, we’re deemed worthless and our murdered bodies don’t mean a damn thing to the majority of white people. but, please. let me know how i’ve hurt your feelings for simply hating the way me and my people are treated.